Aiphone LEM-1DLS Access Sentry System
The Aiphone LEM-1DLS Access Sentry system is an audio door answering and door release system for business use. The set includes a desk or wall mount master station, a surface mount door
station, and an AC transformer to power the system.
A call from the door station sounds a momentary electronic tone at the master station. To answer, simply press the "talk" button to speak to the person outside the door, and release to listen. The person at the door station speaks hands free. A door release mechanism can be activated by pressing the door release button (key symbol). The voice volume and the incoming call tone volumes are adjustable at the master station. The door release button is designed to activate an electric strike, or can be modified in the field to work with a magnetic lock.
- Simple door answering (1 door)
- Electronic call tone from door station
- Press-to-talk communication at master
- Hands free communication at door
- Monitor entry area undetected from inside
- Voice and call tone volume controls
- Variety of remote stations available
- Door release
- Simple 2 conductor wiring between door and master station (with separate 2 conductor wiring for door release)
- Power source: 12-16V AC or 12-24V DC.
- Current Consumption: Max. 4W (AC 16V). Max. 200mA (DC 24V).
- Output: 100mW @ 20 ohms
- Communication: Press-to-talk, release-to-listen at
- Hands free at remote station.
- Capacity: LEM-1DL: 1 master, 1 remote
- Wiring: Shielded wire is recommended for
communication / 2 conductors from master to remote / 3 conductors between LEM-1DL/C masters / 2 conductors from master to power source
- Door Strike Wiring: 2 conductors from master to door strike
(in a separate jacketed cable from the
- Wiring Distance: 650' w/22AWG; 1570' w/18AWG
- Door release button contact: 30V, AC or DC, 1A / Speaker sensitivity: 40dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5% at rated output power
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 60dB
- Frequency Response: -3dB, 770-6800Hz.
LEM-1DL, LEM-1DL/C Master Station
H x W x D: 7-1/16" x 5-5/8" x 2-1/8"
LE-D Door Station
H x W x D: 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" x 1-1/8"